Saturday, March 21, 2009

A word of advice

I have pink eye. Awwww Yeaaaah. I wonder if it was because I was touching my butt the night before and I put my finger into my eye. I specifically remember touching the crack...bare hand of course...then scratching my eyes a few minutes later. I bet you're wondering..."But Jered, why did you even touch your crack?" Well, I felt like there was a pimple on my butt and I had to investigate. I touched over the boxers at first but I needed more confirmation. Let me be the first to tell you...those poo particles will get you. A word of advice to everyone that likes to scratch their butt in public: do NOT touch your eye right after you have touched your crack. Even if you think you've just touched cheek, chances are your previous crap was a bad wipe and you have some remaining poo on your cheek. Touching your eye...in my case eyeS... is a bad idea. Have a good day, I'm going to wash my hands now.

bye bye ( ( )

4 comments:

  1. Wow. This was really graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuude... no.

    guess i can't be putting my eye on people's cracks anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh.. i heard about this... is this story true?? i hope you are okay, but seems like you were today.

    ReplyDelete